UTAH PALLET AUCTION AND STUART VENTURES LLC
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they are a legal binding contract between you (the Bidder) and Stuart Ventures LLC. To register and bid in this auction you must agree to these terms and are bound by them as a bidder.
2. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine the condition of the items and bid accordingly. All items must be considered used or previously owned. Even if labeled as new in box, we cannot guarantee the item will be in full retail condition. Place your bids accordingly and read all descriptions and Terms prior to placing your bids. No refunds will be issued.
3. Items may appear to be grouped in a photo. Do not assume a lot consists of more than one item simply because they are connected or pictured together. Please inspect the written information and read the descriptions carefully. You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed. Contact our office if you are unclear as to what is included in a lot.
4. Once you place and confirm a bid through our bidding platform, you cannot remove or lower a bid. No bids will be removed once they have been placed.
5. Due diligence is the responsibility of you (the Bidder). All sales are final. When the bidding ends on our website and you are the high bidder, you than assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone bidding, buying, selling and/or at pick up.
7. The most recent correspondence with buyers via email or our website take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements.
8. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
9. The auction company reserves the right to add or remove items from the auction; split or combine lots; add minimum bids, “buy it now” price or reserve prices. The auction company reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item and or auction event or to make changes to the auction closing times or inspection or removal times.
10. Items used in photos for displaying and or containing items such as crates, totes, step blocks, back drops, etc. are not part of the selling lot unless specifically listed in the description.
When you register to bid with Utah Pallet Auction, you must create a bidding profile. This profile contains your personal information – you can always view and edit your profile by logging into our website. It is your responsibility to ensure that all the information on that profile is VALID and CURRENT. We rely on that information to contact you and process payment. Address, Phone, Billing, Credit Card and Email information are particularly important! If you need help logging in or resetting information in your profile, contact our office.
In order to register to bid in any online auction, you must have a valid email address. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that your particular server accepts emails from our server. We use email as our primary method of communication and you will not receive any other method of bidding, registering, or invoice confirmation from our office, so make sure your emails are working. ALWAYS contact our office if you are not receiving proper emails from our company – we can help troubleshoot, but your server may not receive emails as consistently as others.
A buyer’s premium will be added to each purchase. Buyer’s premium is 10% unless stated otherwise: if you bid $100.00, at checkout you will be charged $110.00. Each and every time you place a bid, you are required to confirm and agree to the total bid price of your initial bid plus buyer’s premium.
1. The closing time of the auction will be listed within the auction information page of our website. Once bidding closes, items you have won become your responsibility – make note of closing times!
2. Our auctions feature EXTENDED BIDDING. If a bid is placed on a lot within the last FIVE minutes of the auction, bidding will extend on that lot for FIVE minutes or more past the closing time. That lot will remain open until there are no bids on that item during the extended time period. This only affects lots that receive a bid during the last FIVE minutes of the auction. Any lot not bid on in the last five minutes will close as scheduled. Example: If you are participating in an auction lot that closes at 6:00 PM and you place a bid at 5:55, that lot will extend until 6:05 p.m or later. and will keep extending each time a new bid is placed within 5 minutes of auction lot closing. It will stop extending when no bid has been placed during the extended time period.
3. There are occasions when we have an EXTEND ONE/EXTEND ALL auction. In this case, if any single lot receives a bid in the last FIVE minutes, ALL LOTS in the auction will extend in FIVE or more minute increments.
4. Our auctions offer MAXIMUM BIDDING. This means that you can bid a higher number than the next “Asking Bid”. You can place a max bid at any time in the place bid space by simply entering the highest number you want to bid. When you place a MAX BID, the current bid price will only go to the next increment, or one increment over someone else’s max bid if one has been placed. The computer will bid for you in the pre-determined auction increments up to your highest dollar entered only if someone else bids against you to raise your bid to that dollar amount.
5. When someone has already entered a MAX BID on an item you are bidding on, the system will automatically bid for you until you are the current high Bidder or you reach your MAX BID. If you have reached your MAX BID and are still not the current high Bidder, the system will give you the opportunity to enter another MAX BID.
6. Bids will be placed in the order that they are received. If TWO buyers enter a MAX BID of the same dollar amount, the buyer who entered his/her MAX BID FIRST will be the bidder that is in at that price. Internet speeds may affect timing of bids being place. A bid isn’t considered placed until it is received by our servers. If you bid a certain amount and see that the bid is indeed that amount, but you are not the 'Winning Bidder', that means that someone else had a max bid of that amount and so their bid was placed into the system ahead of yours. The best way to know if you are out is to check your email as you should get an email every time you are outbid if those preferences set to receive email confirmation.
7. You may request out bid notices when registering for your online bidding account. You can choose to have them sent to your email, cell phone via text message or both. If you are not able to be around a computer/ mobile device during the closing of the auction or receive and/or read your outbid notices, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND you utilize the max bidding feature. Please remember, you can always raise your max bid, but you CANNOT lower it.
8. Utah Pallet Auction is not responsible for internet malfunctions, loss of connection or system glitches that may prevent you from placing last minute bids, or receiving notices from our company. Don’t wait until the last minute to bid; if the system is busy, your bids may not process within the last seconds of an auction closing.
1. Payment for all purchases is due immediately at the conclusion of the auctioned lot unless specifically outlined otherwise.
2. A Valid credit card is required for bidding approval. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Wire Transfer and Cash will be accepted. No other payment method will be allowed unless it is specifically stated on our website. Currency: USD only
3. If charges are declined by the credit card processor a non-sufficient funds charge of $25.00 will be charged each time processing is denied. The buyer will be notified of NSF transaction through e-mail and be given 24 hours to contact Utah Pallet Auction with an alternative payment method.
4. Stuart Ventures LLC will charge Purchase price, Buyer’s Premium charges and any applicable handling fees to the credit card that you have recorded in your profile. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure enough funds are available on the credit card on file before placing bids.
5. All credit card transactions will be charged a transaction fee of 3%.
6. Payment for any titled item, such as autos, boats, trailers and some ATVs, will require a wire transfer of funds in full before being released to the buyer.
7. If purchases are not settled within 24 hours of the close of the auction, they are considered in default. Upon default, the Bidder’s privileges may be suspended on utahpalletauction.com. Bidding privileges may be reinstated when default has been satisfied. Subsequent defaults may result in bidding privileges being blocked or denied. Such action may be taken at the sole discretion of Stuart Ventures LLC.
8. Payment in full is required before receiving your items.
9. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. NO refunds will be given.
1. Winning bidders need to pickup their items within 7 days after winning an item. Failure to pickup items will result in forfeiture and additional fees. Schedule all pickups using our site auction.utahpalletauction.com/pages/SchedulePickup , a link will be provided in the email confirmation, and pickup must be completed within the designated pickup timeframe.
2. Specific times that are listed for pickup are the strict start and end times, per contractual agreement with the seller. We will not facilitate pickup BEFORE the start time. All buyers are expected to be FINISHED removing their items by the time the pickup is scheduled to end. You need to arrive on time to pack and remove all your item(s) within the stated pick-up times. We may assess a charge to any buyer that requires our staff to stay longer than the scheduled time.
3. If you are unable to pick up at the agreed to terms, you must send a representative to pick up for you or forfeit your items.
4. Information on the exact address of the pick-up location will be relayed to winning bidders via link on your paid invoice. Our office will not assume responsibility for emails that do not arrive at your server.
5. Items may only be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers must check in and present their paid invoice to a Utah Pallet Auction representative prior to loading items.
6. Any item(s) our staff has to remove from sale site due to the buyer missing pickup time or abandoning part of a purchase may be subject to additional service fees.
7. Buyers who do not pick up their item(s), or leave any items behind, at the specified pick-up time or within the 7 week days after winning the item may be subject to additional service fees. Ownership of those items will return to the auction and the buyer will forfeit any and all rights to the item including payments and refunds.
8. You MUST bring your own packing materials, moving equipment, and adequate manpower to safely and properly remove your items during the specified pick up time. We will not wait for your additional help to arrive if it is outside the pickup times. Also, you may be asked to wait at the end of the line if you are not prepared to move or load your items in a timely manner, we reserve the right to help those buyers who came prepared first. This policy is designed to keep pickups speedy and efficient. We need our buyers to come prepared out of fairness to other buyers and to our seller.
9. Utah Pallet Auction reserves the right to refuse load out and pick up of item(s) purchased, if at their sole discretion or at the discretion of contracted seller, they deem such load out may cause damage physically to the item or the sellers property or if it risks the safety of anyone or anything a the load out site.
10. Utah Pallet Auction reserves the right to charge a fee to any buyers that do not bring adequate help, requiring our staff to help move items for a buyer.
11. The buyer will be responsible for the ANY damage that occurs to an individual item, or the pickup location during the removal of an item(s).
12. Utah Pallet Auction reserves the right to refuse load out and pick up of item(s) purchased, if at their sole discretion or at the discretion of contracted seller, they deem such load out may cause damage physically to the item or the sellers property or if it risks the safety of anyone or anything a the load out site.
1. Please be aware that these terms are GENERAL INFORMATION for all auction listings and special terms can apply. When such Special Terms apply we do our best to outline those in an Information lot at the beginning of the auction catalog.
2. In most cases we can accommodate shipping requests. However there will be times, due to size of item(s) Quantity of Item(s), staff availability etc that you may need to make arrangements with a Third party shipper. That is why, if you plan to purchase an item and NEED it shipped that you contact our office prior to bidding and no later than the close of the auction to see if we can accommodate your request. THANK YOU! Our office number is 385-370-0090. Calling is generally the best option to be sure we are all on the same page.
3. Shipping charges will appear as a separate charge after purchases are packed and ready for shipping. We will attempt to combine items into as few parcels as reasonably possible to reduce the shipping costs. Wears Auctioneering cannot estimate shipping costs and until items are boxed for shipping we will not know the cost of shipping. We charge what the carrier charges us with NO markup. All purchases will be shipped to the buyers via USPS or UPS Ground, FedEx etc, or freight service. depending on size of parcel (we reserve the right to select the shipper). If you would prefer to make your own shipping arrangements and send us a label or BOL for your item(s) simply contact us and let us know.
Our handling fee is calculated as 20% of the cost to ship. Handing for items requiring loading and transport to our facility may incur a $25 fee.
If we send your purchases freight for $200.00, we will charge a $40 handling fee.
Most parcels ship with limited insurance. If the standard insurance coverage from the carrier is higher than the invoiced value of the items being shipped, we will not purchase additional insurance. If the item(s) being shipped exceed the standard insurance value offered by the shipper additional insurance will be purchased and charged to you on your invoice. If you purchase an item and feel that it is valued higher than the invoiced purchase price you will need to call our office and request additional insurance coverage along with the amount you would like your shipment insured for.
Pick up NO SHOW, Leaving Lot OR Partial Lot behind
$25.00 / Lot
Plus forfeiture of item
Load out assistance
Staff IS NOT for hire to help. This charge is initiated if YOU fail to bring adequate help.
Bringing Lot back to Office for pick up.
This service is NOT available for large items.
Not completing Pick up Process within the proper timeframe
$30/ First Half hour
$30.00/Hr After first Half hour
Arrange Special Pick up Time w/Staff outside of time outlined in TERMS
$30/Hr Clock starts when staff leaves office until return to office
Per Staff member
Viewing Past Auctions, Winning Bids & Invoices:
You can always view past auctions, winning bids and invoices through our website.
Special Terms of Sale:
1. All property is sold AS-IS Where-Is, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. It is the Bidders responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Utah Pallet Auction may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising and on the Internet, but makes no representations. In no event shall Utah Pallet Auction be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value. Some items may be listed as NIB New in Box. Every effort will be made to ensure that each item stays in the same condition that it was photographed in. However, all property is sold AS-IS, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2. It is the Bidders responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Utah Pallet Auction shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Stuart Ventures LLC. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
3. Utah Pallet Auction is providing Internet bidding as a service to Bidders. Bidders acknowledge and understand that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction close. Under no circumstances shall Bidders have any kind of claim against Utah Pallet Auction or Stuart Ventures LLC or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the Online Auction. Utah Pallet Auction will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet Bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged, should use the max bid feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction. Utah Pallet Auction reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
4. The Bidder is responsible for knowing which item is being bid on. If the Bidder is unsure, they should inquire or not bid. When becoming the winning Bidder at auction, you have affected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful Bidder. Utah Pallet Auction will not honor a mistake.
5. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless Utah Pallet Auction and Stuart Ventures LLC from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal of items purchased. Purchaser assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of the item(s) sold hereunder; and shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Utah Pallet Auction and Stuart Ventures LLC from any liability.
6. If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Utah Pallet Auction by law, including without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, Utah Pallet Auction, at their option may (1) resell the property publicly or privately, with purchaser being liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs incurred, or (2) cancel the sale, retaining liquidated damages on all payments made by purchaser, Utah Pallet Auction commission and all other incidental damages will be charged.
7. Information in brochures, catalogs and other advertisements are from sources believed to be reliable; however prospective purchasers are urged to inspect the inventory or property to satisfy themselves as to condition, model, manufacturer, year, features, mileage, survey, acres, etc. Neither Utah Pallet Auction nor our clients make any guarantees and are not responsible for listing or advertising inaccuracies or discrepancies.